Low-resource Android phones and IoT devices don’t have the processing power to use modern encryption services, which makes them vulnerable to hacking. That’s why Google is introducing Adiantum, a super-fast encryption standard for low-resource Android devices. Popular Android phones, like the Google Pixel or anything from the Samsung Galaxy line, are built around the Advanced […]
- Redmi 8 Specifications, Renders Spotted on TENAA, 5,000mAh Battery Tipped
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Handheld Foldable Smartphone Camera Stabiliser Launched
- Can Huawei’s HarmonyOS rival Google’s Android?
- Friendship Day gifting ideas: Five cool gadgets you can buy this Friendship Day under Rs 2,000
- Google Warning: Tens Of Millions Of Android Phones Come Preloaded With Dangerous Malware