Low-resource Android phones and IoT devices don’t have the processing power to use modern encryption services, which makes them vulnerable to hacking. That’s why Google is introducing Adiantum, a super-fast encryption standard for low-resource Android devices. Popular Android phones, like the Google Pixel or anything from the Samsung Galaxy line, are built around the Advanced […]
- How to Jailbreak Your iOS 12.4 iPhone or iPad
- Realme 5 Pro, Realme 5 With Quad Rear Camera Setups Launched in India: Price, Launch Offers, Specifications
- Redmi 8 Specifications, Renders Spotted on TENAA, 5,000mAh Battery Tipped
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Handheld Foldable Smartphone Camera Stabiliser Launched
- Can Huawei’s HarmonyOS rival Google’s Android?