Apple is offering cyber security researchers up to $1 million (roughly Rs. 7.05 crores) to detect flaws in iPhones, the largest reward offered by a company to defend against hackers, at a time of rising concern about governments breaking into the mobile devices of dissidents, journalists and human rights advocates. Unlike other technology providers, Apple previously offered rewards […]
- How to Jailbreak Your iOS 12.4 iPhone or iPad
- Realme 5 Pro, Realme 5 With Quad Rear Camera Setups Launched in India: Price, Launch Offers, Specifications
- Redmi 8 Specifications, Renders Spotted on TENAA, 5,000mAh Battery Tipped
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Handheld Foldable Smartphone Camera Stabiliser Launched
- Can Huawei’s HarmonyOS rival Google’s Android?