Court seeks details of accidents Taking note of the rise in accidents due to use of mobile phones while driving, the Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court on Wednesday raised a number of queries seeking a response from the State. A Division Bench of Justices N. Kirubakaran and S.S. Sundar sought details on the […]
- Redmi 8 Specifications, Renders Spotted on TENAA, 5,000mAh Battery Tipped
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Handheld Foldable Smartphone Camera Stabiliser Launched
- Can Huawei’s HarmonyOS rival Google’s Android?
- Friendship Day gifting ideas: Five cool gadgets you can buy this Friendship Day under Rs 2,000
- Google Warning: Tens Of Millions Of Android Phones Come Preloaded With Dangerous Malware